This forum is for fans of the Amazing World of Gumball! Gumball is one of the best shows. Even if you don't know what Gumball is, you'll like it here.

Rules

Dyl-J
    Admin
    Admin

Gumballs : 4749

Rules

Post by Dyl-J on Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:23 pm

Rules:

I am not very strict, so don't expect a lot of rules. Actually, I'm not a big fan of rules, but I think every forum needs rules.

1. Cussing - I allow it, but don't cuss too much. It's okay for some bad words, but I have censored some words and those words you can only use a little bit.

2. Be Nice - I'm not saying you have to be really good to everyone, but don't be too mean. Just report them to me if you have problems with someone.

3. Spamming - Don't post too many posts at a time. I'll say only 5 posts in a row. If you go over the limit, there will be consequences.

Consequences:

If you don't follow these rules there will be consequences.

1. First Warning - If you break one of the rules, at first you will get a warning.

2. Final Warning - If you break one of the rules again, you will get a final warning.

3. Suspension - You will get suspended for a week if you break the rules a 3rd time.

4. Banned - You will be banned if you break the rules within a week after being put back on the site after suspension.

Current date/time is Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:44 pm